|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 17:45|
- Up to $50/hr + Super (Locum) or $80,000 + Super (Perm).
- Manage a residential aged care caseload.
- Open to Locum or Permanent practitioners.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance.
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration, and current National Police Check.
- Commitment to working with a Geriatric caseload.
- Opportunities to venture into other specialism areas within the business.
- Strong support structures in place from Senior practitioners.
- Flexible hours ensuring great work/life balance.
- Potential for career progression within the business.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus