|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 14:58|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established and reputable tier 1 consultancy who are globally recognised and leaders within the sectors they work. Working on exciting large-scale projects across a range of sectors, including Real Estate & Development, Infrastructure, Energy & Natural Resources.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will encompass an all-rounder Quantity Surveyor position, allowing you to work closely on a wide range of projects and with Clients. You will be working closely with the project managers to coordinate progress claims and cost variations throughout the construction phase to close out. You will be mentored by a hands-on and very experienced leadership team.
- Preparation of cost plans and estimates
- Bill of quantities: comprehension of drawings
- Assist with monthly progress and variation claims
- Provide support to the team leader / service leaders in cost management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- Ability to manage projects and problems independently
- Good experience with measuring and cost planning is highly advantageous
- Experience with CostX software would be ideal
This company know their people are the heart of everything they do, they provide opportunities for you to learn and develop your career and reach your full potential. Operating much like a family, a down to earth office allowing you to express your personality freely.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job’ or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.