Client Side Project Manager
|Job Title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 15:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy holds a strong reputation in the market with years of proven experience applied across a variety of sectors and industries. With a focus on sustaining strong client relationships, you will be entering a collaborative work space with endless opportunities for growth and development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work alongside an experienced team comprised of Client-Side Project Managers as well as other consultants and stakeholders. You will initially work on a portfolio of Commercial, Education and Residential projects. You will need to have the experience to be able to drive and deliver projects autonomously, whilst reporting to the Project Director.
- Undertake all project and contracts administration required on the project
- Project design management
- Stakeholder liaison
- Managing construction risk
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow
- Documentation reviews and commentary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- 3+ years of Australian based Client-Side experience
- Have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on the Client Side
- An intrinsic desire to develop and succeed professionally
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interactions and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients. Their shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hardworking business environment.
- Exposure to challenging and exciting projects
- Attractive remuneration package
- Collaborative and enjoyable working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job’ or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's