Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 17:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Sydney's Western suburbs, this established consultancy holds a strong reputation in the market with years of proven experience applied across a variety of sectors and industries. With a focus on sustaining strong client relationships, you will be entering a collaborative work space with endless opportunities for growth and development.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work alongside an experienced team comprised of Client-Side Project Managers as well as other consultants and stakeholders. You will initially work on a portfolio of commercial, education and residential projects.
- Budget forecasting and reporting
- Coordination of contractors
- Assist in key decision-making meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure immaculate documentation of results, decisions and strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Construction Management or Relevant
- Previous experience within the construction industry
- Good self-time management & prioritisation to ensure timely delivery
- An inherent desire to develop and succeed professionally
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interactions and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients. Their shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hardworking business environment.
- Exposure to challenging and exciting projects
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enjoy the best Friday evening beverages and snacks for a good week of work
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's