Quantity Surveyor - EOI
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - EOI|
|Salary:||$85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 16:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Pure Quantity Surveying firm that helps deliver cost management solutions to prestigious Clients. The firm requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor to assist with current and future projects. Boasting landmark projects and repeat clientèle, and a strong presence in the commercial, residential, and infrastructure sectors, this firm represents an excellent career opportunity for an aspiring Quantity Surveyor.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will collaborate closely with the Directors to deliver a tailored cost management service to your Clients. Working closely with your team, you will be responsible for aspects of Contracts Administration, Estimating, and Finance Management. You will oversee and contribute to projects from feasibility stage through to delivery across the infrastructure sector.
- Cost planning and estimating
- Generate Bills of Quantities
- Financial analysis and reviews
- Client management
- Post contract duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Ideally 4+ years experience
- CostX and/or BuildSoft experience
- Experience in the Infrastructure sector advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Quantity Surveyors choose to align their career with this firm due to its excellent reputation and consistent delivery of quality cost management service. With a collaborative working environment, this firm has a focus on development and company growth. With a hands on approach, the Directors work hand in hand with staff to facilitate the best possible service to Clients. This firm is a fantastic career progression opportunity offering exposure to a large range of landmark projects.
- Strong pipeline of landmark projects ranging from feasibility to delivery stage
- Clear and attainable career progression opportunities
- Training and collaboration from experienced professionals
- Opportunity to liaise with and manage industry leading Clients
- Attractive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Please click 'Apply' or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's