|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Technician|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 11:05|
- Work on a landmark project alongside some of the industry's best
- Located within a 1 minute walk from the CBD train station
- Contract opportunity with a likelihood to continue/go permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Architectural practice has over 20 years of experience across two very busy offices in NSW. They work on a range of project sizes in a range of project sectors. Currently, the Sydney CBD office is extremely busy, predominately working on a $300m landmark Commercial/Hotel project.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is an exciting role for a self-sufficient and experienced ArchiCAD Technician to hold an important position within the studio. You will be hands on with projects and a support pillar for the delivery of exciting work, whilst being a mentor and a go-to ArchiCAD specialist. The position is to start on a contract basis, and will have a strong likelihood to continue with a strong pipeline of projects on the board. The initial length will be 4-6 months.
- ArchiCAD documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience is a must
- Project experience in Hotel or Commercial projects is ideal
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The studio doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Close to many modes of public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's