Junior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 17:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a growing Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that take on projects of all sizes and have a carefully planned out training program to get the best out of the Engineers! The Directors of the company can provide years of expertise and guide you to be a prominent Senior figure within the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an Mechanical Engineer that has experience with detailed HVAC design for buildings within the Building Services sector. You will take a step forward in your career where you will find yourself managing smaller to mid scale projects. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create very detailed HVAC designs
- Manage projects of your capabilities
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Mechanical solutions
- Liaise and consult with Clients and Project Managers
- Attend conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- 1+ Years experience in a previous Mechanical Engineering role
- Camel, Revit and Bluebeam experience necessary
- AutoCAD, and HAP knowledge and experience advantageous
- Ability to verbally communicate efficiently
- Excellent can do attitude
Join a team of professional Engineers who work closely with one another. Personal growth and progression is encouraged by the company to succeed in the long-term. The Engineers are given great trust to work on their project without the micromanagement.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Excellent training program for long stable career growth
- Take ownership of your own projects!
- Work from home days provided
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's