Senior Structural Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boutique engineering consultancy within the Civil & Structural markets is currently looking to further grow their team with an experienced Structural Engineer. Due to a range of initiatives/strategies, proven capabilities, strong staff retention has been achieved over the Covid19 period. As such, this firm is positioned well from the new financial year onward with confirmed projects to see out 2020. These projects are across commercial, health, education, residential and retail portfolios.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Senior Structural Engineer, you will manage and coordinate concept and detail structural design using a mix of RC Building and SpaceGass softwares. You will work closely with other Engineers across Civil and Structural engineering teams, and assist with the delivery of schools, commercial buildings, aged care and residential developments across both private and public sectors. This position offers career progression opportunities towards Director/shareholder.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
- Deliver various engineering projects - schools, aged care, commercial, residential
- Management and mentoring of junior engineers and drafters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient with SpaceGass & RC building software essential
- Ability to manage structural design projects autonomously
- Management or mentoring of engineers and drafters
- Display a successful project portfolio of structural buildings
- Experience with steel, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete
Employees describe this firm as an enjoyable working environment due to their strong team ethic and ability to recognise and reward staff for their dedication. With veteran leadership and flat management structure, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with highly respected Clients within the engineering sector. This is your opportunity to utilise your years of experience and step up as a senior member of the team.
- Western Sydney location
- Onsite Parking available
- Workplace flexibility with a friendly and supportive team environment
- Strong career progression opportunity
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.