|Job Title:||Revit Contractor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 17:00|
- Highly detailed and unique projects in Retail and Industrial
- 6 week contract with the potential for ongoing\permanent position
- Flexibility offered in your position for a strong work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized studio works on high-end and high-value Retail and Industrial projects, among many other sectors. With a medium sized and well structured team, juniors have direct access to seniors, and the whole team is able to progress quickly with great quality experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to work in documentation on highly detailed and bespoke projects. You will work across projects in Revit and be highly involved with a lot of detail. The position is initially for a 6 week contract with a likelihood of extension/permanency. Ideally you will be able to start immediately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Detailing and modelling using Revit
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients including site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture with 5 years in-studio experience
- Very familiar and experienced with highly detailed Retail\Industrial projects
- Confident and autonomous using Revit at all stages
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and seniors. They give the team freedom and trust in their role, and value their constant contribution. The team often have lunch together, and are rewarded with excellent work life balance and exciting yearly team events.
- Likelihood of progression into more contract work/permanency
- Unique and exciting project and Client exposure
- Close-knit team environment
- Central Melbourne CBD location
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's