|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $105,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 10:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium-scale and client-focused, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney who has a strong international presence. The Directors have maintained healthy and long-standing relationships with key clients, contributing to their ongoing growth and success. They deliver projects up to $300million in value and have created and nurtured a positive and flexible working environment which is built on trust, respect and integrity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an intermediate person who has local experience in Building Services design and is looking for a new challenge. Depending on the project difficulty, you'll have the opportunity to lead and manage your own projects and will collaborate with the internal team to deliver results for clients. The successful person will receive a structured career progression plan in order to help you progress forward in the business.
- Electrical services design of systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual for multi-discipline projects
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Liaise with stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections
- Guide and assist Graduate Engineers
- 4+ years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of leading and running your own small to medium size projects is desirable
- Enthusiastic, personable, hardworking and honest
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Thorough understanding of the NCC and Australian design standards
This consultancy is known by its employees as having a very tight-knit culture which thrives off an open planned office where ideas are constantly shared. They have multiple employment benefits offered to their team in addition to having regular social outings between teams to maintain unity throughout the company. The working environment has been described by current employees as being dynamic, collaborative, fun and supportive.
- Deliver attractive projects valued up to $300million
- Career stability due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive remuneration package with reviews
- Flexible working arrangements
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's