Client Side Project Manager
|Job Title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Salary:||Commensurate to experience|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 09:39|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established over 40 years ago, this consultancies' reputation as a global leader is the result of proven experience applied across a variety of sector projects. With a focus on client relationships, this consultancy offers a range of services to the built environment and works in conjunction with the country's best contractors and clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work alongside an experienced team comprised of Client-Side Project Managers as well as other consultants and stakeholders. You will initially work on a portfolio of landmark projects across the commercial sector, in particular a 30,000sqm office fit-out for a highly reputable client.
- Undertake all project and contracts administration required on the project
- Learning procurement and the management of consultant teams
- Project design management assistance
- Stakeholder liaison
- Documentation reviews and commentary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Construction Management or property related qualification
- Previous position as a Client-Side Project Manager
- Experience in large scale commercial fit-out would be favourable
- Strong understanding of the development life cycle
- An intrinsic desire to develop and succeed professionally
This firm offers a team of strong and professional individuals. Their shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hardworking business environment. You will join a rapidly expanding office in Canberra and be part of strong growth plans.
- Exposure to challenging and exciting projects
- Attractive remuneration package
- Collaborative and enjoyable working environment
- A stable and long-term opportunity
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's