Client-Side Project Manager
|Job Title:||Client-Side Project Manager|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $160,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 14:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established and highly regarded project management consultancy. Specialist in the delivery of Residential & Infrastructure projects valued between $40M and $100M, across Sydney. They have excellent relationships with multiple Builders and Investors, leading to the steady and busy pipeline of projects for the foreseeable future.
Employees continuously describe this company as a family orientated, providing a supportive work environment. The company prides itself on their hard work and acknowledges / rewards its employees. With a strong understanding on work life balance, this company provides a 5-day working week and flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will report and work alongside the Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for the delivery of Residential & Infrastructure Projects based in Sydney. You will work Monday to Friday, from the office in Sydney's CBD.
- Client & Stakeholder management
- Project design management
- Implement WHS procedures
- Schedule and program management
- Contractor management
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow
- Undertake all project and contracts administration required on the project
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Project Management experience on residential / Infrastructure projects
- 3+ years post grad experience with a Sydney Builder
- Tertiary qualification in building related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and contractor networks
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Team focused and collaborative individual
- Flexible working arrangements
- Down to earth and supportive working environment
- Project pipeline for the next 2 years, allowing for employment stability
- Emphasis on employee development and growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's