Environmental Engineer | Sydney
|Job Title:||Environmental Engineer | Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 17:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy is well-established in the market for their services within the Environmental sector. They have the resources to drive your career and showcase your skills. This is a full-time position that provides career stability.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Gain industry experience as an Environmental Engineer and continue developing your skills through a variety of Environmental impact assessments and management projects. You will be working alongside a supportive team working on several projects from start to finish.
- Evaluation of Environmental field works
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree in Environmental Engineering / Science
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous local industry experience
This company offer a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They know that their employees are the heart of everything they do, highly valuing career progression and development to allow you to take your next career step.
- CBD location, easily accessible by public transport
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical Projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's