Fire Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Manager|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $155,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 09:22|
BOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established Australian Engineering firm looking for a Management figure. The Company works speialises in Fire consulting as well as working on some Landmark Projects. The company has developed strong relationships with their Clients and will be looking to expand on that.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Fire Services Manager needed to join a professional team of Engineers within the Melbourne office. You will be a leading figure amogst the enigneers and will be responsible for managing a team as well as having a say in decisions about the company. This position requires a motivated individaul that cherishes responsibility.
- Accredit and sign off Fire Safety Designs
- Manage and overlook key projects
- Prepare full Fire Safety Reports and Fee proposals
- Offer technical advice to employees
- Assist with building key relationships and managing portfolio of Clients
- Meet with Builders and conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Fire Engineering
- National Engineering Registry and RPB Registration
- Masters of Fire Safety Engineering is Preferred
- Previous experience within Building Services
- Experience of Bluebeam Software
Employees enjoy working for this firm due to the strong collective unity. With emphasis to develop into senior positions within the company, this role will appeal to those that desire longevity. Join a Close Melbourne team looking to expand.
- Management Opportunity
- Excellent remuniration package
- Autonomity on projects given
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Fire Engineer
$120,000 - $170,000 + super
Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
Intermediate or Senior BIM Modeller
$100,000 - $130,000 package
$100,000 - $120,000 package
$100-140,000 + Super