Senior Fire Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 11:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established Australian Engineering firm looking to grow in their Melbourne office. The Company works with leading Clients to provide for Commercial and Residential projects. The Directors of the company have built a great relationship with their Clients and aim to offer a high quality service to all.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Senior Fire services Engineer needed to join a professional team of Engineers within the Melbourne office. You will be a leading figure amogst the enigneers and will be responsible for signing off projects, preparing Fire Safety Reports, preparing Risk Assessment's and Evacuation Models as well as overlooking and a managing projects. This position will require on-site visits!
- Accredit and sign off Fire Safety Designs
- Manage and overlook key projects
- Prepare full Fire Safety Reports
- Offer technical advice to junior employees
- Assist with building key relationships
- Meet with Builders and conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Fire Safety Engineering
- National Engineering Registry and RPB Registration
- 5+ years experience
- Previous experience within Building Services
- Experience of Bluebeam Software
Employees enjoy working for this firm due to the strong collective unity. With emphasis to develop into senior positions within the company, this role will appeal to those that desire longevity. Join a Close Melbourne team looking to expand.
- Long term stable career
- Well known specialist firm
- Team of professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's