Senior PHP Developer
|Job Title:||Senior PHP Developer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - 135,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 13:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for one of Australia's leading FinTech companies in Melbourne CBD, who provide their services across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. They have grown significantly over the last couple of years and have shown no signs of slowing down. The business has dedicated teams and clear direction in their movement with an ever growing sustainable model they are looking to bring on a Senior PHP Developer.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will be required to build, evolve and maintain their web based software in preparation for further expansion of their product. You will liaise with Technical Business Analysts to ensure a clear understanding of direction utilising primarily PHP and MySQL
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards.
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in PHP web application and software roles.
- Great interpersonal and written communication skills to be utilised in progression and update meetings.
- Proficient understanding of MySQL and Database technologies.
The Employees of this organisation enjoy working here because even through their growth they have maintained a small company, family and start up feel. They are very close knit and very dynamic in the work nature. The Directors and Senior management understand the importance of being close to those you work with and stop work an hour early on Fridays to enjoy some drinks and snacks with the team before the weekend.
- Very close by public transport in the Melbourne CBD.
- Regular company events including weekly drinks to celebrate a great week.
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.