|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 09:23|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This start up organisation has had immense growth in their business being recognised for awards across their industry. Located in Sydney's CBD they have a strong cultivated culture which has led to such growth and success as of current through their ability to provide real estate agencies with strong support in the assistance of home sales.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position, you will be stepping into an autonomous role within an established team. You will take charge of your career and the business to help grow the amazing team and philosophies behind this brand. You will make contact and meet with property sales professionals to provide them with the knowledge about your product. Create a long term relationship and provide excellent customer service.
- Contact and meet with property industry professionals.
- Keep customer information up to date to ensure best customer service available.
- secure sales and assist with long term customer service for the easy use of the FinTech product.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in property or FinTech sales. Preferably in Real Estate.
- Exceptional time management and the ability to prioritise appropriate tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This team are a very relaxed and friendly. They provide a flat management structure where you can reach out directly to the Owners of the business, ensuring that staff remain tight knit and well supported. In addition to this they provide an amazing work space to be part of with excellent work life balance opportunities in a very dynamic environment.
- Great salary + Super + Bonus + Car Allowance.
- Professional development opportunities on hand.
- Excellent work life balance opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's