|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established start up organisation located in Sydney's CBD provides Real Estate agencies with ability to better their sales process and give them the opportunity to improve overall calibre of the sale.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position, you will be stepping into an autonomous role within an established team. You will take charge of your career and the business as you are responsible to network with real estate professionals, build relationships and have meetings to demonstrate the benefits you can bring to them. You will secure sales that allow real estate agents to postpone their advertising costs.
- Build strong industry relationships.
- Accurate documentation of meetings and customer information.
- Secure sales through strong relationships that lead to utilising the FinTech platform.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in the property industry is desirable.
- Proven experience in a sales role or customer success role.
- Exceptional time management and the ability to prioritise appropriate tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This team are a very relaxed and friendly. They provide a flat management structure where you can reach out directly to the Owners of the business, ensuring that staff remain tight knit and well supported. In addition to this they provide an amazing work space to be part of with excellent work life balance opportunities in a very dynamic environment.
- Great bonuses
- Professional development opportunities on hand.
- Excellent work life balance opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.