Environmental Consultant / Engineer | Sydney
|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant / Engineer | Sydney|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $85,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 16:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a Sydney based Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy. They specialise in Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use Development Projects for a number of Top and Mid Tier companies.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is best suited for an Environmental Consultant who is looking to continue developing their skills through a variety of environmental impact assessments and management projects. You will be working alongside a supportive team working on several projects from start to finish.
- Evaluation of environmental field works
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree in Environmental Engineering / Science
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Local industry experience
- 2 + years experience, although recent graduates would also be considered
This company offer a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They know that their employees are the heart of everything they do, highly valuing career progression and development to allow you to take your next career step.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical Projects
- Walking distance to public transport
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's