|Job Title:||Tenancy Coordinator|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 15:18|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading property group maintains strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Focusing on retail and commercial projects, the need has arisen for an experienced Retail Tenancy Coordinator.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will initially manage the retail tenancy of one of Sydney's landmark retail projects and will have the opportunity to broaden your experience into different areas of specialisation and different project sectors.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager
- Manage the tenancy coordination of clients
- Produce tenancy tracking sheets
- A high degree of stakeholder liaison
- Conduct inspections throughout the construction process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Junior project manager is favourable
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and willing to learn on the job
This company boasts fantastic retention rates, and an excellent team culture. With a strong focus on Client relationships, the company is also very employee focused and gives its employees the platform to grow and enjoy their work.
- Landmark project to improve your industry experience and project portfolio
- Personal growth working alongside an experience Retail Tenancy Coordinator
- Ability to work with prestigious Clients
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's