|Salary:||$200,000 - $250,000 + Super + Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 17:18|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a boutique company focusing on tailored service to its Clients from feasibility stage through to delivery. With the ability to deliver projects across a range of sectors, this company has a strong pipeline of projects, excellent future prospects and a company direction that you can be a part of and contribute to.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will assist in all aspects of the development process and will manage multiple developments at one time. You will manage a team of experienced development managers, and ensure that each development is aligned with time, cost, and quality expectations.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Sourcing and analysing development opportunities
- Manage the development and delivery of projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout the development process
- Development team management
- Finance and administration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive development management and delivery experience
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or Property Management
- Strong Sydney market understanding and network
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic Client Management experience
- Strong team leadership and management skills
Placing high priority on the retention and development of their staff, this company boasts their inclusive and collaborative culture that promotes a platform for staff to grow with the organisation. Understanding the industry can be intense, this company strive to be consciously aware of their people’s needs and provide support and flexibility.
- Ability to call the shots
- Increase your project portfolio with a range of landmark projects
- Work alongside and manage industry leading professionals
- Supportive and collaborative workplace environment
- Project exposure from feasibility through to delivery
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's