Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 15:45|
- Boutique environment allowing fast progression & involvement
- Sydney CBD location for both the project and the office
- Stability with a permanent role in these uncertain times
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Client Side Project Management Consultancy was formed over a year ago and has seen outstanding success and project pipeline. Recently, they have secured a high-value 30,000 sqm Commercial fit-out project in Circular Quay for a international IT giant.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Assistant Client Side Project Manager or Contract Administrator. you will have the ability to work extremely closely with this international Client, as well as the project team. Your role will be autonomous in nature, and is intended to progress to Project Manager on other exciting projects in the pipeline.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Contract Administration, preparation and management
- Procurement, budget forecasting, management and reporting
- Management of purchase orders and invoicing
- Close Client management and consultation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ideally you will have exposure to Client Side Project Management, 3-4 years
- Contracts Administrator experience would also be highly regarded
- A natural aptitude for IT and all things computer & IT related
- Invoicing, procurement and project budgeting experience
Being a smaller boutique, lead by a successful and experienced Director who has worked with some of Sydney's leading brands, you will have a very hands-on role with a lean, passionate and hands-on team. You will be able to make your role your own and make key decisions for the project and ultimately your own career.
- Landmark projects to improve your industry experience and project portfolio
- Personal growth working alongside experienced Project Managers
- Ability to work with prestigious Clients
- A fun and supportive working team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's