Physiotherapist - Private Practice
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist - Private Practice|
|Salary:||Up to $40 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 18:30|
- Open to junior or experienced Physiotherapists.
- Become a specialist in the area of Hand Therapy.
- Training and development from Principal Physiotherapist.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting over 15 outstanding years of operations, this highly established private practice in the Sydney's South-West have carved out an exceptional reputation in the treatment of Musculoskeletal and Sports Injuries. This clinic also provide a high standard in other services such as Hand Therapy, Massage Therapy, Clinical Pilates, and more. With an experienced and supportive team environment in place, this organisation is the perfect place to grow as a Physiotherapist.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Continue your progression as a Physiotherapist, through the guidance of a highly experienced Principal Physiotherapist, who is passionate about supporting and developing you to become a specialist in the area of Hand Therapy. Maintain your clinical knowledge in other treatment areas, through managing a mixed caseload, and strengthening your clinical reasoning skills.
- Manage a varied caseload including Musculoskeletal, and more
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients, and improve their well-being
- Train and develop into a specialist in Hand Therapy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check
- Previous clinical exposure to Hand Therapy
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity between its employees, ensuring the creation of a family-type environment.
- 1:1 training and guidance from Principal Physiotherapist
- Highly experienced team to learn and develop within
- Flexible working hours, ensuring work/life balance
- Great location, with staff parking available
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's