HOW TO APPLY.
|Salary||Up to $85,000 + Super + Bonus|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Highly attractive salary based on experience + bonuses.
- Manage a Hand Therapy focused caseload.
- Part-time 30 hours per week, with growth to full-time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With over 20 years in business operations, this highly reputable private practice in Sydney's Canterbury-Bankstown region continue to strengthen their presense within the local market. Providing high level services in the treatment of Musculoskeletal, Sports Injuries, Hand Therapy, and more, this organisation offers a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced and supportive team to collaborate within and further your professional development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in your Physiotherapy career and become a specialist in the area of Hand Therapy. With extensive support and guidance available from a Principal Physiotherapist and a Specialist Hand Physiotherapist, this position offers the perfect platform to further develop your clinical skills across all areas of Physiotherapy and particulary in the treatment of upper limb injuries.
- Manage a specialised caseload in Hand Therapy.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients, and improve their well-being.
- Continue building your caseload and establishing yourself as a practitioner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy.
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check.
- Strong interest in upper limb injury treatment.
This highly driven team are known for their professional business culture and passion for their craft. Maintaining a fun and energetic approach to daily operations through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity between its employees, ensuring the mainenance of a family-type environment.
- Highly attractive salary dependent on experience + bonus structure.
- Extensive training provided by a Senior Hand Therapy focused Physiotherapist.
- Regular in-services with Principal and team reflection meetings.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.