IT Service Desk Team Leader
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Team Leader|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 11:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very established education association has been involved in Australian culture and history for over 100 years. They have recently been expanding their reach in the community and increasing their IT capabilities to ensure they are up to date with today's ever changing environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting directly to the IT Manager and the CIO. You're responsibilities will include mentoring and coaching service desk analysts on providing excellent customer service focused experiences through 1 on 1 sessions and leading from example. You will assist as a major escalation point for the team ensuring you are providing them growth with their technical understanding.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide training and development workshops to your team members and customers.
- Work with the team during times of change utilising your change management skills.
- Ensure tickets are responded to and closed within reasonable time frames.
- Provide basic level 1 and 2 support when needed during high volume times.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong demonstrated experience in a Service Desk Team Leader position. Preferably within the association industry.
- Excellent knowledge with Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange and Google G suite.
- Great understanding within a Dynamic working environment including video conferencing, A/V systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and updating, Windows, iOS and Android devices.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and Senior Managers. They give the team freedom and trust within their roles to perform to the quality and speed that is needed. The employees love working here as their teams are very tight knit and collaborative in the way they work.
- Great opportunity to develop your skills.
- Located in Sydney's Inner West, close by to easily accessible public transport.
- tight-knit family feel environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's