Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Generous Salary Package on Offer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 18:18|
- Multiple positions available - Interview immediately
- Flexible work hours, offering positive work life balance
- Permanent position ensuring employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An industry recognised and multidisciplinary Allied Health provider, supporting Aged Care facilities and the community all around Australia. The organisation has grown significantly over the last few years and is well known for their delivery of exceptional healthcare services. The flat management structure ensures that their multidisciplinary team receive the highest level of mentorship, whilst strongly promoting a collaborative environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will play a pivotal role in the health and comfortability of residents. With the companies’ collaborative environment, you will be working alongside highly skilled and experienced Allied Health Practitioners who will guide you through ongoing development. With multiple positions on offer, practitioners are able to expand and diversify their clinical knowledge and practice with a broad caseload.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop innovative treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualified in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
This company is known for its outstanding business culture and collaborative environment. Placing a strong importance on the maintenance of high staff morale, this company organises regular team outings, functions, and bonding events.
- Work in a beautiful coastal location
- Strengthen your practical knowledge working in different clinics alongside industry leaders
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super