|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super + Travel + More|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Immediate Start - Multiple Positions Available
- Flexible working hours ensuring great work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration package + multiple benefits on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company boasts a long-standing reputation of being a leading provider of Healthcare in Aged Care facilities across Australia. Join their ever-growing team who offer development opportunities for staff and an environment focused on the delivery of high-quality patient centered care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join an energetic team whilst making a positive difference in the lives of our ageing population. Multiple Locum and Permanent positions available across this teams various facilities. Work alongside a team of professionals such as Senior Physiotherapists, Senior Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Team Leaders that provide a supportive environment for multidisciplinary care.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. The team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with multiple fun events and activities to take part in. Several professional and personal development opportunities offered throughout the year.
- Fantastic Aged Care facilities with a great reputation in the industry
- This rewarding career opportunity will provide you with a sense of job satisfaction
- Flexible working conditions to achieve work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.