Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists|
|Salary:||Permanent Full Time position - Immediate start|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 08:31|
Expand your clinical experience with a highly reputable private practice. Work alongside a multidisciplinary team of motivated practitioners.
- Permanent Full Time position - Immediate start available
- Flexible hours on offer
- Fantastic base salary + Superannuation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly recognised Allied Health provider are known for their delivery of personable and professional service, providing patients with excellent quality treatment from a multidisciplinary team across Australia
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this full time position you will provide specialist service across a variety of in practice, community and telehealth consultations.
Multiple locations are on offer, providing you flexibility as well as opportunities to develop your professional skills and knowledge - you will be exposed to a wide and varied case load while being supported by a leading organisation.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments in practice and community settings
- Develop treatment plans
- Carry out pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle
This organisation have a genuine desire to provide comprehensive and evidence based solutions for the health needs of each patient. The team pride themselves on being highly skilled while remaining friendly and lively.
Having grown significantly since opening their doors in 2004, they have maintained their integrity by ensuring their staff are supported and motivated in personal and professional development.
- Generous salary + benefits
- Permanent full time position offering career security
- Modern, state of the art facilities
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus
Anesthetics and Recovery Nurse
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging