|Job title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||Competitive remuneration package on offer|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Permanent positions, open to part-time and full-time
- Community based roles, offering flexible work hours
- Varied caseload allowing you to broaden your professional experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Supporting the community for multiple years, this outstanding Allied Health Organisation provides Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology services across the country. The key focus of this organisation is to provide quality care and tailored support to all of its Clients, whilst also offering its staff a stable, enjoyable, and supportive team to work with.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting a broad range of Clients within the community via in home services and treatment. Although managing your own caseload, you will be provided constant clinical support from this firms collaborative team of experienced practitioners.
- Client assessment, treatment, and therapy
- Develop tailored treatment and support plans
- Manage and grow client base
- Communicate and liaise within the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration and National Police Check
- Must have a drivers licence and vehicle
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
Boasting a fun, friendly and dynamic work environment, this team places a large focus on its staff training and development. This organisation will assist you in reaching your full potential as a practitioner, whilst also providing you career progression opportunities to lead and mentor junior staff in future.
- Choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle
- Education and training programs provided
- Regular team gatherings and events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.