Environmental and Geotechnical Engineers / Consultants
|Job Title:||Environmental and Geotechnical Engineers / Consultants|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 10:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is well-established in the market for their services within the Environmental sector. Being around for over 25 years, they have the resources to drive your career and showcase your skills. This extremely busy consultancy is looking for both Environmental and Geotechnical Engineers / Consultants.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Gain industry experience as an Environmental / Geotechnical Consultant and continue developing your skills through a variety of impact assessments and management projects. You will also be involved in investigations, supervision, coordination and project analysis.
- Field work and evaluation
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis (Geotechnical)
- Site remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering, Science and Environmental degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years local industry experience
The company offers a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They value their employees and provide long term stability through development and career progression. In order to maintain strong employee engagement, flexibility and work life balance is also promoted.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Career progression within a well-respected company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's