|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 17:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well known and recognised PQS specialist firm who work across a range of project sectors on a national basis. With a strong reputation in the industry for consistent high quality service, you will be working alongside an experience team who would be able to further train and develop your existing skill set.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Grow your career well beyond Quantity Surveyor by joining this well-established PQS consultancy, delivering multiple projects at one time across the Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors. You will work alongside the Director, and be mentored by industry leaders in order to groom yourself into senior management down the track.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Cost planning and cost estimates
- Contract Administration
- Progress claims, site visits, and variations
- Post contractual duties
- High level of Client liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience is desirable
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong measuring skills and an eye for detail
- Good communicator, and a team player
This leading PQS firm focuses on maintaining a modern and dynamic working environment, whilst creating a collaborative and friendly culture. With strong emphasis on teamwork and constant development, maintaining culture and strong career progression are top priorities.
- You will contribute to the growth and success of this reputable company
- Supportive and collaborative team environment with weekly feedback given
- Exposure to projects from feasibility to completion
- Clear and attainable career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's