|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 20:15|
- Manage a diverse caseload within Mental Health.
- Work from home and flexible working hours available.
- Opportunities to progress within the team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting over 15 years of delivering a range of trustworthy and professional therapeutic and support services to the local community, seize a fantastic opportunity to join this highly regarded multidisciplinary allied health organisation in Sydney's West. An organisation who have carved out an exceptional reputation for their professional integrity, passion, and enthusiasm for assisting their clients, this truly is the perfect environment for Occupational Therapist's at all levels looking to continue growing their careers.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Propel your career as a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, joining a collaborative and supportive multidisciplinary team and continuing in the path to developing into the highly experienced and credible practitioner you wish to be. Become part of an organisation who are committed and driven to assist a range of individuals with various diagnosis and presentations, thus continuing to improve the well-being of those in their community.
- Provide clinical services including client assessment, treatment and therapy
- Assist clients in reaching an optimal personal, emotional and social well-being
- Run various educational sessions and therapy programs, and write comprehensive reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration and National Police Check
- Previous experience in Mental Health
This highly professional and driven team is known for its outstanding level of commitment and passion in improving the quality of lives and potential of those they work with. This team continues to maintain a fun and energetic approach to daily operations and promote the continual strengthening of unity between its employees through undertaking regular team-building events.
- Work from home capability during these times
- Choose your own working days and hours, ensuring genuine work-life balance
- Ongoing clinical support and weekly mentoring
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's