Occupational Therapist - Mental Health
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Mental Health|
|Salary:||Up to $95,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2020 13:00|
- Manage a caseload of adolescents to adults within Mental Health.
- Community-based role with work from home via Telehealth available.
- Dedicated team to assist you with administration duties.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Provide clinical services including client assessment, treatment and therapy
- Assist clients in reaching an optimal personal, emotional and social well-being
- Run various educational sessions and therapy programs, and write comprehensive reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration and National Police Check
- Previous experience within Mental Health
- Work from home capability via Telehealth during these times
- Choose your own working days and hours, ensuring genuine work-life balance
- Ongoing clinical support and weekly mentoring
- Dedicated team to assist you with your administration duties
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary dependent on experience level
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Up to $80,000 + Super
Competitive salary + Super
Up to $85,000 + Super