|Job Title:||Facility Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $145,000 Pkg|
|Contact Name:||Priscilla Khal|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Leading Aged Care provider with facilities across Sydney. A dynamic and progressive aged care organisation known for its fantastic facilities and an outstanding reputation in the industry for providing superior care and excellent service. This facility has a 95% occupancy rate and excellent compliance. You will be given a thorough handover from someone that has been with the organisation for quite some time.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Facility Manager, you will lead the overall operations of a brand new, state of the art facility with 62 beds. Working alongside other Allied Health Care professionals and Facility Managers, you will be managing the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Mentoring and Supervising staff
- Coordinate the the improvements and maintenance of the facility
- Daily operations: Staffing, Rostering, Budgets, ACFI and more
- Administrative work of the facility
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- AHPRA Registration in Nursing
- Previous experience managing aged care residences
- Good communication skills
This company focuses highly on career development and progression. The strong team environment and enjoyable work atmosphere creates a dynamic work culture, making every day delightful. The company has an excellent retention rate due to its flat management structure, and consistency in personal and professional development.
- Work for a highly regarded organisation, who will provide support
- Collaborate environment with a friendly and vibrant team
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Priscilla Khal on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's