Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$150,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 17:17|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Construction Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Focusing on Defence and Commercial projects, the need has arisen for a Project Manager to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work with an established and successful team, and have full exposure to the projects and Clients. You will initially work on a strong Defence sector portfolio, and have the ability to follow that strength or diversify into different sectors.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Mentoring and training of juniors
- Client management and consultation
- Contracts Administration and tendering
- Design management and project delivery
- Analyse project performance against Client expectations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure to the Defence sector is highly regarded
- Relevant security clearances
- Experience in Construction, Design or Engineering is necessary
- Your PM experience must be predominately on the Client side
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning of the construction process
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's