Senior Clinical Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Clinical Manager|
|Salary:||Generous Salary Package On Offer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 20:26|
- Collaborative & Supportive Team Environment
- Strong Focus on Providing High Quality Service
- Permanent Position - A Career, Not a Job
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Aged Care Facility who are well known for their high level of care and top quality service which they provide to their residents. Dedicated to offering a safe and comfortable environment to all, this organisation has an outstanding reputation for its positive impact on its residents, their families, and the wider community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will manage a state of the art facility with a total of 150 residents. Working alongside other supportive Allied Health Care Professionals and Managers, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of this Aged Care Facility.
- Mentor and Supervise staff
- Coordinate facility improvements and maintenance
- Build quality relationships with residents and their families
- Manage daily operations
- General administrative work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Registered Nurse with no work limitations is a must
- Previous Management experience within the Aged Care sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
The strong team environment and vibrant work atmosphere creates a great culture, making every day as enjoyable as possible. With the assistance of your Director and supporting Managers, you will play a pivotal role in the continued growth and success of both your team and the facility.
- Generous salary package and benefits offered
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- Easily accessible location
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical Nurse Educator
$96,685 – $99,800 + super + benefits
Up to $95,000 + Super + Bonus
Senior Behaviour Therapist
Up to $120,000 + Super + Benefits
Senior Occupational Therapist
$75,000 - $95,000 + Super
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer