Clinical Care Manager
|Job Title:||Clinical Care Manager|
|Salary:||Bonus Earning Potential & PBI Offered|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 19:06|
- Full Time Position - Immediate Start
- Offers Work-Life Balance, Monday to Friday work
- Easily accessible - Parking available on site
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company boasts a long-standing reputation of being a leading provider of Healthcare in Aged Care facilities across Australia. Join their ever-growing team who offer development opportunities for staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high-quality patient centered care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a large 140 bed facility. With the support of a talented team of professionals, you will together receive the satisfaction of making a positive difference in the lives of our ageing population.
- Mentor and supervise staff
- Coordinate facility improvements and maintenance
- Daily operations: Staffing, Rostering, Budgets, ACFI and more
- Administrative work of the facility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- AHPRA Registration in Nursing
- Experience as a Clinical Care Manager within the Aged Care sector
- Friendly personality with ability to liaise with all facility stakeholders
- Highly organised with ability to manage and mentor staff
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on professional and personal development.
- Achieve strong job satisfaction through your rewarding work
- Excellent working conditions offering work-life balance
- Generous package on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's