|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 12:30|
- Project Architect role working on Multi-Residential projects
- Stability in a permanent position with strong project pipeline
- Within minutes of North Sydney train station and other transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading North Sydney based design studio has decades of experience delivering outstanding projects in a diverse range of sectors. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an autonomous and driven Project Architect to independently manage exciting projects from end to end. At first you will work on high-end Multi-Residential and Aged Care projects and have the opportunity to spread your project typology across a range of other sectors. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration and balance between design and delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Manage juniors and internal documentation teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as an Architect
- You must be highly Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally a mix of project typologies with at least some Multi-Residential
Being a boutique sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and often have team events, lunches and drinks. Currently in this economic climate, the company offers working from home and flexibility in your role, with a high degree of trust with its employees.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's