HAZMAT Consultant / Asbestos Assessor | Sydney
|Job Title:||HAZMAT Consultant / Asbestos Assessor | Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 10:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well respected consultancy based in Sydney. Play a pivotal role within environmental services as a HAZMAT Consultant. This rapidly growing and renowned consultancy provides a steady pipe-line of projects to utilise your skills and provide stability. Join this expanding team and solidify your presence within the environmental space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a HAZMAT Consultant, you will be playing a significant role within the environmental sector working on a number of infrastructure and redevelopment projects. Working along side the HAZMAT and OH&S team, you will be growing your career at a full-time permanent basis.
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site remediation management
- Field work
- Conducting hazardous materials surveys / mapping
- Management of removal contractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering or Environmental tertiary qualifications
- Licensed Asbestos Assessor (LAA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills will be advantageous
This outstanding culture values growth and career development. All employees collaborate their skills to ensure work and projects are completed in a timely manner. They encourage work life balance and a positive working environment.
- Excellent work life balance atmosphere
- Easily accessible by car or public transport
- High staff retention rates
- Incentives to work in Regional NSW when needed
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's