Electrical Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Electrical Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 12:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
My Client is a construction company located just north of the Melbourne CBD. The Company is looking to bring on an experienced Revit Drafter to their team potentially on a full time basis. They work an a range of small to large commercial projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Electrical Drafter, your experience and proficiency in Revit will be vital role in the creating of designs and drawings for the Engineering and Construction team. Whilst you will be actively involved with Revit modelling, you will also be required to assist Engineers in assuring the calculations are accurate.
- Revit Drafting of Electrical Services
- Liaise with Engineers
- Working autonomously and multitasking
- Cross-disciplined coordination
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 3 years in Electrical Revit Drafting
- A background in Engineering or Drafting services
- Previous consulting experience will be beneficial
- Display previous a high standard of work
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great Projects to build your portfolio
- Great Career Progression
- Respected Company
- Full-Time Position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's