HVAC Building Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Building Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 18:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a highly successful property company with a track record of managing buildings in the Sydney Metro area. They have a great portfolio of buildings across the state spanning through the commercial to retail industries. They are in a steady position looking to further strengthen their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be part of a diverse and well established team on this building with individuals who pride themselves in delivering high quality service and works to their tenants. In addition to this, the building has a requirement for someone with a strong technical background in HVAC to ensure they can handle any faults within the building. You will be working closely with the subcontractors and external stakeholders to ensure this building is in optimal condition all year round.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner
- Manage any CAPEX works to be conducted on the building.
- Hands on involvement in the HVAC and BMS of building.
- Develop and management of tenant relationships.
- Reviewing of contracts to ensure cost effective relationships.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a facilities manager in commercial and retail buildings
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC or Mechanical trade is highly regarded
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Exposure to working in a corporate environment would be ideal
This company has always been viewed as a family first business, as they treat their staff like their own. Individuals who contribute and display consistency in their performance are always provided flexibility and trust in their work and life balance.
- On site parking and work flexibility
- Office located 5 minutes from station
- Stability in this permanent position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Ivory Group on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Building Surveyor
$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation
Project Manager - RMS Infrastructure
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
Junior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$60,000 - $80,000
Associate - Mechanical
$130,000 - $170,000 package