Principal Architect - Large Infrastructure Projects
|Job Title:||Principal Architect - Large Infrastructure Projects|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 20:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design practice focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising predominately in medium to large scale Commercial, Infrastructure, Residential, Hospitality and Institutional projects. Even with the current economic uncertainty, this reputable firm boasts a strong pipeline of secured projects over the next 12 months and beyond.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This strategic leadership role is a rare opportunity for a well connected Principal Architect to manage the Infrastructure Division. Leveraging your contacts and expertise, you will be responsible for driving growth and delivering a network of nationwide projects. This position will be autonomous in nature however you will have full support of your fellow leadership team, when required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Develop and grow their established Infrastructure Division
- Strategic planning, business development and contract negotiation
- Internal team management and complex project delivery
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You must have an established background within the Infrastructure sector
- Your portfolio must demonstrate exposure to larger scale Infrastructure projects
- You must have previous experience in a leadership role within a medium to large scale firm
- You must be well connected within the Infrastructure sector with key relationships
- You are commercially minded with an ability to work well with others
Being a national Architectural firm, the team is encouraged to work on a variety of projects and get an exciting exposure of overall Australian Architecture. The day to day environment is fun, hands-on, and the team shares a genuine and exciting passion for all things design!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 - $90,000 + super
Senior Architect - Construction Team Leader
$100,000 - $120,000 + super
Documentation Team Leader
$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
$35 - $45 p/hour + super
Development Assessment Officer
$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation