|Job Title:||Facility Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 17:52|
- Full Time Position - Offering you a career, not a job
- Play a key role in the continued growth and success of this team
- Great central location, easily accessible
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Not-For-Profit Aged Care Provider who are well known for their high level of care and top quality service which they provide to their residents. Dedicated to offering a safe and comfortable environment to all, this organisation has an outstanding reputation for its positive impact on its residents, their families, and the wider community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Chief Clinical Officer, you will be responsible for managing the operational performance of this facility. Leading a team of Health Care Professionals, you will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the facility, whilst also seeking to continuously improve all aspects of care, quality of service, and staff development.
- Lead and manage staff
- Build quality relationships with residents and their families
- Manage daily operations
- Strategic planning and financial management
- Quality assurance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Registered Nurse with no work limitations is a must
- Previous operations management experience within the Aged Care sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
The strong team environment and vibrant work atmosphere creates a great culture, making every day as enjoyable as possible. With the assistance of your Director and supporting Managers, you will play a pivotal role in the continued growth and success of both your team and the facility.
- Generous salary package and benefits offered
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- Supportive and team focused environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's