|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 10:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established and highly regarded development consultancy. Specialist in the delivery of high-rise residential apartment & hotel developments valued between $40M and $100M, across Sydney. They have excellent relationships with multiple Builders and Investors, leading to the steady and busy pipeline of projects for the foreseeable future.
Employees continuously describe this company as a family orientated, providing a supportive work environment. The company prides itself on their hard work and acknowledges/rewards its employees. With a strong understanding on work life balance, this company provides a 5-day working week and flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will report and work alongside the Construction Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of 1-2 mixed use developments based in Sydney. You will work Monday to Friday, from the office in Sydney's CBD.
- Stakeholder management
- Liaise with council, authorities, consultants
- Implement WHS procedures
- Schedule and cost control
- Contractor management
- Budget and forecast
- Create and manage the construction program
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Contracts administration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Project Management experience on residential apartments
- 3+ years post grad experience with a Sydney Builder
- Tertiary qualification in building related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and contractor networks
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Team focused and collaborative individual
- Down to earth and supportive working environment
- Project pipeline for the next 3 years, allowing for employment stability
- Emphasis on employee development and growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's