Senior Facade Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 19:41|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Having established a strong and reputable presence in the engineering industry for over 20 years, this multi-disciplined engineering consultancy is renowned for it's delivery across a diverse project portfolio on a national scale. Due to their personable approach to business, this consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for a Senior Facade Engineer to join its team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Facade Engineer, you will take control of the design and delivery of health, commercial and residential facade projects across public and private sectors. You will work autonomously and take ownership of your own facade and remedial projects, managing a small team and liaise with clients for project delivery.
- Take ownership of your own façade projects
- Conduct site inspections of façade and remedial projects
- Conduct building diagnostics and remediation reports
- Preliminary design to construction stage
- Attend regular site and client meetings
- Work alongside the design and diagnostics teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering
- Façade and project management experience
- Experience managing/leading a team
- IRATA rope access certification advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication
This company fosters a mix of veteran leadership accompanied with an energetic and motivated core. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm offers a high-performing and professional environment where employee development and collaboration is emphasised and highly regarded company-wide. As such, you will receive regular and on-going training to assist in your development and fast track your career progression.
- Take ownership over your own projects
- Feel supported in a team collaborative working environment
- Be rewarded for you dedication and loyalty towards the company
- Internal promotion and progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Tim Signo on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's