Senior Facade Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 to $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 16:59|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Specialists across Facade, Remedial, Forensic, Expert Witness and Structural Engineering, this firm has established a strong and reputable presence within their sectors for over 20 years. Due to their personable approach to business, this consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for a Senior Facade Engineer to join its team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Facade Engineer, you will take control of the design and delivery of health, commercial and residential facade projects across public and private sectors. You will work autonomously and take ownership of your own facade and remedial projects, whilst liaising with clients for project delivery.
- Take ownership of your own façade projects
- Conduct site inspections of façade and remedial projects
- Conduct building diagnostics and remediation reports
- Preliminary design to construction stage
- Attend regular site and client meetings
- Manage and mentor Junior staff
- Work alongside the design and diagnostics teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering
- Façade and project management experience
- Experience managing/leading a team
- IRATA rope access certification advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication
This company fosters a mix of veteran leadership accompanied with an energetic and motivated core. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm offers a high-performing and professional environment where employee development and collaboration is emphasised and highly regarded company-wide. As such, you will receive regular and on-going training to assist in your development and fast track your career progression.
- Take ownership over your own projects
- Full-time 5 days per week
- Established name and brand within the engineering sector
- Internal promotion and progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Tim Signo on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's