Senior Facade Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Facade Engineer|
|Salary||$110,000 to $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Specialists across Facade, Remedial, Civil and Structural Engineering, this firm has established a strong and reputable presence within their sectors for over 15 years. Due to their personable approach to business, this consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for a Senior Facade Engineer to join its team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Facade Engineer, you will take control of the design and delivery of health, commercial and residential facade projects across public and private sectors. You will work autonomously and focus on detail design and documentation, including cladding systems and water proofing.
- Take ownership of your own façade projects
- Conduct site inspections
- Preliminary design to construction stage
- Attend regular site and client meetings
- Manage and mentor Junior staff
- Work alongside the civil and structural teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering
- Façade and project management experience
- Low to mid-rise project experience
- Hebel Cladding systems and water proofing
- IRATA rope access certification advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication
This company fosters a mix of veteran leadership accompanied with an energetic and motivated core. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm offers a high-performing and professional environment where employee development and collaboration is emphasised and highly regarded company-wide. As such, you will receive regular and on-going training to assist in your development and fast track your career progression.
- Take ownership over your own projects
- Feel supported in a team collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to work across different office locations
- Stability due to confirmed project pipeline for 2021
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Tim Signo on (02) 9231 4999.