Geotechnical Engineer | Sydney
|Job Title:||Geotechnical Engineer | Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000+|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a well-respected Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy. They specialise and manage mid-sized projects within the infrastructure, commercial and residential sector.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a major part within the Consultancy. You will be involved in Geotechnical investigations, supervision, coordination and analysis of projects.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering, Science and Environmental degree with a focus on Geotechnical
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum 2 years local experience (essential)
The company offers a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They value their employees and provide long term stability through development and career progression. In order to maintain strong employee engagement, flexibility and work life balance is also promoted.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Career progression within a well-respected company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's