|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $80,000 + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2020 16:00|
- Work from home with Telehealth during these times.
- Manage a caseload of children and their families.
- Online support in place to ensure continued development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage a diverse caseload with various developmental delays, conditions and disabilities
- Consult, treat, and educate clients and their families in community settings (currently via Telehealth)
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team and continually strive to further develop as a practitioner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Drivers licence and own car
- Extremely manageable targets with continual support provided
- Choose your own working days and hours, ensuring genuine work-life balance
- Mobile and laptop provided, and travel and parking reimbursed
- Salary packaging options available to all employees
- Annual continued professional development allowance offered
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super