Occupational Therapist - Telehealth
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Telehealth|
|Salary:||Up to $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 19:30|
- Work from home or within the clinic via Telehealth.
- Manage a varied caseload of ages and disabilities and delays.
- Extensive support in place to ensure continued development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage a diverse caseload with various developmental delays, conditions and disabilities.
- Consult, treat, and educate clients and their families in community settings via Telehealth.
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team and continually strive to further develop as a practitioner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check.
- Previous experience with NDIS.
- Extremely manageable targets with continual support provided.
- Flexible working arrangements available, ensuring work-life balance.
- Annual continued professional development allowance offered.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $90,000 + Super
Senior Occupational Therapist - Paediatric
$75,000 - $90,000 + Super
Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Perm or Locum
Up to $85,000 + Super
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Community
$65,000 - $75,000 + Super + Travel Allowance